WHAT IF.....

What if my dad never met my mum
Would I have been born to other parents
What if I attended different schools
Would I have made the same choices

What if I grew up in a different neighborhood
Would I have somehow met my childhood friends
What if I studied a different program in school
Would I still have the same circle of friends

What if I never joined the choir
Would I still explore my musical talent
What if I never allowed myself to drown in love
Would I experience the joy and heartache it brings

What if I dated someone different
Would my perception on relationships be different
What if I ran when obstacles popped up
Would I be able to face tomorrow

What if my mum aborted me
Would there be someone else like me

I keep wondering
What if.....................................................?????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGHWAY ROBBERY