DECISIONS.....


                                                                                
                                                                                                       I sit and stare
Deep in thought
Thoughts of the unknown
Where would I be now
If decisions were changed

If situations were different
Would I be where I am now
Would I be better off or otherwise
Would I be happier or sad

Those are things left unsaid
Just to keep me wondering
It’s sometimes better not to wonder
And most times helpful
To play back decisions made

Not every decision made is right
Neither are they all wrong
I hope for better ones to be made
For more rights than wrongs

For the wrong ones, I learn from
“Experience , they say, is the best teacher”
Not every experience though, would I want to bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGHWAY ROBBERY